Professional Civil Engineer
Interstate Engineering, a regional civil engineering firm, is seeking an experienced professional engineer with a collaborative work style and strong drive to expand the Montana team.
As a leader of a multidisciplinary team, this role places you in a position to be involved in the process from concept through completion, meeting the varied needs of our clients throughout the area. Our clients, who have come to expect reliability and professionalism, also know we are relatable and willing to go the extra mile when the need arises. As an employee-owned organization, we take pride in the work we accomplish.
As a Civil Engineer, you will play a key role in the design of projects; lead a multi-disciplinary team using your technical and management skills; utilize your technical expertise by being hands-on during the design process; direct your team by providing direction and expertise; use project management skills for organizing, planning, and directing design and construction activities and project budgets; foster and build client base through interpersonal relationships; contribute to business development opportunities including preparing proposals and leading client meetings.
Demonstrated capability in the following municipal engineering areas is required:
- Experience with municipal, county, and state governments
- Knowledge of state and federal codes and regulatory agency requirements
- Development of public water supply systems
- Design and rehabilitation of water distribution systems
- Design of water pressure booster and water pumping stations
- Design of finished water storage facilities
- Design and rehabilitation of sewage collection systems
- Design of sewage pumping stations
- Preparation of Preliminary Engineering Reports for water and wastewater facilities
Read the full job description here