Location: Spearfish, SD
Interstate Engineering is looking to expand our Spearfish team with the addition of a CADD designer. Engineering Intern preferred but not required.
As a design professional, you will play a vital role in the design of transportation projects; utilize your technical knowledge by being hands-on during the design process; be a vital member of a multidisciplinary team; provide support to project managers and design engineers; and produce quality construction plans.
- Additionally, knowledge of the following is preferred:
- Experience using Microstation / InRoads software
- Understanding of design requirements
- Knowledge of construction methods and fundamentals
- Required Qualifications
- Degree in Civil Engineering, Civil Engineering Technology, or related field
- Technical knowledge of engineering principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to take direction
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere is vital
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Good driving record and valid driver’s license