Survey Party Chief
Interstate Engineering is seeking a motivated and self-starting Survey Party Crew Chief to expand our established presence in Eastern Montana and Western North Dakota.
The position will include leading crews for land surveying related work including Construction staking, Cadastral, boundary location, ALTA, and topography. This is an opportunity to work with a wide variety of survey projects throughout the region while expanding technical skills and experience in a strong regionally based firm.
With a competitive pay structure and full benefits, this role is integral to the expansion of our existing team. Having the understanding of Trimble, GPS and Total Station will be highly beneficial as well as a regional understanding of the land and the regulations. Our clients, who have come to expect reliability and professionalism, also know we are relatable and willing to go the extra mile when the need arises. As an employee-owned organization, we take pride in the work we accomplish.
Demonstrated capability in the following areas is required:
- Managing land surveying projects within several industries.
- Tasks required but not limited to: Construction staking, Cadastral, boundary location, ALTA, and topography.
- Ability to operate as a one-person team and manage field assistant, as necessary.
- Organize field staking materials as necessary.
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external clients.
- Competent with Trimble, GPS, and Total Station.
- Complete and maintain accurate data files and field notes.
- Must have experience in supervising, coordinating, and reviewing the work of others.
- Must be able to perform complex tasks that require solutions, skill, and speed beyond typical and conventional methods.
- Maintain productive working relationships with all clients and co-workers.
- Communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team atmosphere are vital.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Read the full job description here
Apply For This PositionMail your resume & cover letter to:
Attn: Jordan Mayer
P.O. Box 648
425 East Main
Sidney, MT 59270-0648
Phone (406) 433-5617